Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Some FO's !

Well the whole point of having a knit blog is to show you actually knit right ?
So here is my 1st pair of socks, although I'm sure some people out there have already peeped 'em elsewhere....


















I also learned how to crochet from my yarn guru Knittykat :)
She sent me lessons in how to crochet over email and my final exam was to make a washcloth.I've already made a few and given one as a gift... Oh and I got an A++ on my final project ^_^


Right now in my knitting adventures I am making a baby bolero jacket for my friend Erin's unborn little baby, waiting on my 1st set of Addi SPARKLES ! to arrive so I can cast on for a felted Noni bag KAL with Knittykat, and I am also going to be knitting up a pair of Knucks for my boyfriend.

(i promise my blog skills will improve)

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter