Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Gear and Progress


I am so excited to say I finally got my Addi Sparkles !!! I have been dying to have a pair, and now I can actually start on my Noni bag is glittery style ! Ok enough gloating.. BUT WHEEEE !!!

My ball winder and swift also arrived, but no need to show them, but you can see my 1st home wound ball in the pic next to my recent project - The one skein Baby Bolero. I started the sleeve, but i dont think I like how loose the purl2, knit2 rib is going...Maybe I'll crochet the sleeves ;-) and make my own sleeves up !
The progress is going well, and quite ohonestly I am ready to start my Noni, but should most likely finish my Bobblicious, and do the Knucks I promised Tyson....


Hope everyone had a great weekend !

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm SO happy you do! Now I can stalk...err... 'keep up' with you. :)
    Also - glittery addi turbos?? how jealous am I?! *bigfatbloghug*

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Oooh, your bolero is turning out darling!

    Soooo jealous of your sparkles though!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    i love you guys...
    if you want sparkeles, I got them on ebay - a buy it now auction just look up addi sparkle and you can get them in circular, dpn, straights and crochet hooks :)

    Stalk me all you like, I actually check both of your blogs everyday :)
    Kick ass job on the vest !
    and thanks Knitty, sorry to hear about the unraveling of your socks...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter