Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Check it out !
I did the second sleeve and seamed the entire thing together..
I must confess I hate seaming with a passion.
I don't know if I am just impatient or what - but this also explain why the bobblicious hasn't been finished either. I cant stand it..and I improvised a few things whilst doing it.

I have been clenching my jaw the whole time and sighing.... LOL
This is what happens when you catch the ICK from your significant other.
I told him that I should cane him like the kid who spraypainted graffitti in Singapore a few years back for getting me sick. But here is the baby bolero -pre crochet border, as I dont seem to have a small enough hook to pull it off yet.

Tomorrow I swatch for the Knucks !!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter