Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Swatch ?

So I didnt't swatch as planned on Saturday, I actually started it today :)
I must admit I think I have relaxed because the sz 5 needles I chose to make my swatch for the Knucks isnt like the bulletproof swatch I made for my 1st pair of socks :) I really like the way the Knitpicks Merino is working up, and I may wind up making a pair for myself if all continues to go well.


Last night I went out to dinner at a fantastic place called Circles with YB and an old work friend. It was really nice to get dressed up and go out with 2 guys in my company :)))) I was stone cold pimpin' LOL
I had a delicious Thai style grouper with a garlic chili sauce topped with mushrooms, peppers and onions with a pretty mound of jasmine rice on the side...So yummy !

Later on we went for a drink and to see Talledega Nights with Will Ferrell and it was hilarious.
But the really nice thing was we went for a drink before the movie at Wine Exchange and I got to see two wonderful people from my clubbing past that I haven't seen in ages. It was so nice to see them and know they were still around.Plus it's always warming to have someone look so happy to see me ! So now I can gossip about the old days of dark wave with some old friends ^_^

Still swatching - Hope everyone had a lovely weekend !

(oh god - one week until my birthday >:-P)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter