Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Never gonna be Ms. Beezer

Yesterday I contacted my 1st boyfriend ever(the real 1st one...you know)
and let him know the backup plan to get married at 35 (if we both were still single) was off. He's been my friend since I was 17 and so if you pay attention you know that's a very long time ^_^ In fact he is my only friend left from New Jersey and is my longest relationship as a friend - and I love him. He was so happy to hear that Mr. T and I were engaged and turns out he's in love too.
I had the best time catching up with him, and if we wind up having a decent sized wedding he's got to come and bring his girl !

Tonight I am going to surprise T with dinner.
I cook, but havent for maybe a week or so ? So tonight we are having:
Jamie Oliver's Chicken Caccitore Hunter's stew (subbing out rosemary for fresh basil - T HATES ROSEMARY)
Red Swiss chard tossed in lemon and olive oil & Ciabatta Rolls :)

Padma Lakshmi was on a different episode and I made her soup and salad. MMM
I may have to pick up her 1st book for more ideas...

T has the Myth Tv Box tape Martha Stewart for me and Jamie was on last week.
I really enjoy how cute he is and who doesnt love an accent ?
I'm a sucker for cooking shows ;)

Feeling good and trying to gather everything together for our 1st Thanksgiving with my and T's 'rents & my soon to be brother -in - law Ray :)
I sent out an email to a whole bunch of friends to let them know we are engaged and I would love to share the replies Just for fun

....................................................................................

Congratz D, LOL poor T can he really be ready for you ??!!

...................................................................................
Holly shit!!!

Congratulations!!!

Details pleaseā€¦

When is the big day?


Love you,
Leesil
....................................................................................

YAY!

By the way we should talk i never hear from you or t very much anymore...

of course this also means that you are almost my sister.

so yay for that too!

-matt


Yay indeed, I gots to check on my chicken ;)
Hope you are all having a beautiful day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter