Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Progress Report...
I was almost done with the 1st thumb, when my hand model complained it wasn't snug enough.
I ripped out the thumb and redid it. So here is a pic of my 1st thumb, amidst Knittykat's Mac & Cheese, and gauge directions, one of many pages ;)
(I actually panicked last night and had YB translate the SNB directions for me.)

I have been debating whether or not to bring this up or not, but I think I will.
Mel Gibson.
I just have to say the BAC limit was .08, and his was .12...... That is not DRUNK !
The tequila bottle in his car - MUST HAVE BEEN FULL !
And now we have celebs like Jodie Foster (not jewish) and Patrick Swayze ((ding-dong) not jewish again) defending him ?????
Ok so by culture I am Jewish and I think he knows his career is over and I hope it goes spiralling down the G-D Damn TOILET ! (I'd say GOD DAMN, but I don't want to offend anyone..)

Now on a lighter, yet actually quite serious note I just want to say not only has the Mel backing lost massive Dirty Dancing points with me, but actually the hideous plastic surgery is going to cost Patrick the RoadHouse ! My teen love affair dies today.


4 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Mmmm...the mac & cheese looks good! I spy some familiar needles in that pic too...

    The thumb looks good; and I love the little ID tag; good idea!

    BTW I agree on Mel and remember, blogs are for bringing up things that may be controversial or offensive. I mean, cripes, I talked about using RED HEART YARN on mine LOL!!!!!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    LOL !
    It was good, T took the whole last bunch and coverted it for himself..SO your Mac & Cheese was a hit ;)

    I figure if I group the fingers together and do them all at once, I wont have to go back at the end and do more tubes that may not be the same length.

    Yeah, so Mel and Red Heart SUCK !
    Maybe it's time for a list..
    ^_^

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi! glad your job stuff seems to be working out already!

    btw .12 is quite drunk. it's confusing the way it's written, but what that means his bac was 12% instead of the legal 8%. not that I think that forgives or excuses his nasty rant. he does suck.

    re: swayze. I happened to watched Ghost last night as I stumbled upon it while flipping channels... Patrick Swayze was so cute! not so much anymore...

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    Arabella !
    Yeah I am hanging on a wing and a prayer that i get the email that I don't have to go through the drudgery of looking for another job and fearing not getting one. I had been looking for 6 months and nothing happened.
    I am scared that the market is crap, and i'll be on unemployment and scrounging like I did after losing my business with the whole 9/11 disaster.

    Maybe .12 is drunk, but I bet a man that size wouldn't be all that disabled ;-)
    If I could be able to handle it, so could he :P j/k

    Swayze was gorgeous. When I would babysit in 5th grade, I would watch Swayze movies all night long. Something is just not right with his face ! I think it's sad. I guess i am of the old school that thinks when men have wrinkles around their eyes they look distinguished and handsome.... Too bad everyone is so vain and wrecking their faces.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter