Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, October 11, 2007

ONE MONTH LEFT!!!

So yeah, the cable has been great, and I am addicted to Knitty Gritty and LA Ink.
But enough of that, one month till we get hitched.
I cant tell anyone how much I have cried just trying to get it together.
The restaurant we love is opening especially for us, and I hope everyone comes. It should be super fun and fantastic. My merrywidow is MIA, my shoes were jacked up and the new pair is in for inspection. The bridal shower is this Sunday and my rents are coming to town! (which rules)
My girl posse' at work is coming to celebrate some mimosa and spa goodness at the shower.
I called and told my MIL she needs to come, I think she can handle it.
Even though the word bitch freaks her out and she doesn't talk openly about sex like the rest of us, including my mom. Leave the prude tude at home lady!

My grandma wants to come to my wedding.
She fell and hit her head and hasn't been home - constantly at hospitals and rehabs. Unfortunately she still cant walk, so my dad is trying to roll her out if possible. That really would be terrific, and I am hoping that will happen.

Work is work. I still don't know the story about whether the job will still be here by xmas, and quite frankly I don't give a shit. Too much to work on and figure out.

The back to school vest is being ripped back more than I like. I didn't lifeline the increases and totally cocked it up. Instead of increasing in one st, I did for two one either side of the marked st.
Not so great, and I cant seem to get it back online. I've ripped back almost to the ribbing which sucks it. I also ordered and got the Wool of the Andes in the Amber color way for the v-neck in Fitted Knits. I won't be able to do anything though till probably after Thanksgiving, since I am working multiple weekends and meetings til then. Perhaps I can bang out the sweater before it gets cold.

Other than all of this, I am excited and need to:
*write vows
*make T rent his tux already
*work up the music playlist and pick a song to walk to
*speak with the notary about leaving "God" out
*drop a swatch for our blue cake ;)
um,um,um,
yeah plenty of stuff.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter