Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The cake is ordered!
The skull sweater is done, not blocked - but done.
The back to school vest from Fitted knits is one skein down. Ha ha! Betcha didnt expect that.
It's already 5 inches long into the ribbing and i started it after swatching perfect on the 1st try on Wednesday 9/19/07. It was the 1st time I did the double tail cast on, and I don't think I will ever "purl" cast on ever again. The waistband is so elastic, and I think now that I have accepted my measurements per the bra lady I saw 2 weeks ago it's going to fit rather well.
I am so tired.
I'll post pics tomorrow after I get around to blocking my sweater.

I think Pencil Skirt is coming over, and I am planning on making a vegan layer cake like this from VeganYumYum.com: linky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter