Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I've been up since 2.

Last night after work, my team threw a little bridal shower for me at Tia's.
They rallied the office to pitch in and give T and I 200.00 in Amex Gift Certificates.
I cannot express how amazing these women are. I am so glad I stayed, because they totally are worth all the drama at my job.
After two heavy Milagros (tequila) shots, and two huge margaritas I came home, wearing my shower veil, riding with the top down, listening to Smashing Pumpkins - Bodies, and Eagles Of Death Metal - Cherry Cola on a loop, I still can't wrap my head around the generosity and appreciation. I can be a hard pill to swallow, and this was really awesome.

Unfortunately for me, passing out at 10 pm made me wake up tossing and turning about the dinner, and how all the details with that will be ironed out. So since I couldn't sleep, I sent the team a thank you email and started working again on my vows.
The 3rd draft. There is so much I want to say, and I can't help but think that no matter what I say, he will say something way more poetic, or eloquent. I don't mind him "beating me" with better vows, but I can't help but want mine to be stellar.

The wedding is next Sunday - time just keeps speeding along.
Today I need to take my dress to be pressed, go to Wes' 1 year birthday party (pick up a gift or ten), work with T on the menu/maps, meet with Heath and Rebecca to go over and fine tune the ceremony and hope that the rest will resolve itself.

I cannot wait for next Thursday, I'll be holding my hands out and relaxing while my nails get done - I HOPE!
for some reason I cant get my card reader to upload pictures.. maybe after T wakes up I can have him help me figure out what's wrong. Good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter