Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Monday, August 13, 2007

Simpsonized Me!

Yep, that's what I look like :)

So yeah, the birthday today, not the greatest, but still it was good.
Had sushi for lunch, and Trangs Vietnamese for dinner.
T had a fever of 100.7,and now 98.3 so I guess I'll be getting sick soon too.
Oh and my dad got fired from his job.

LOL!
Somehow I am still doing okay, just mostly tired.
Tomorrow is a group lunch to celebrate at work, so that should be fun.
All is well, my gramma is still alive so it's no big deal today wasn't crazy magical.
My weekend was just wonderful.
I can handle anything. I have a magical day everyday in little ways.
Plus being loved by Mr. T helps immensely, he's sweet as sugar - twice as nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter