Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Friday, September 01, 2006


Everyone needs a friend.....


Someone to keep you company while you feel lonely or upset...or when you have been almost living in your pink and brown pj pants...Someone who doesnt mind how bad your hair looks and whether or not you have showered...

Nini, aka Lily Monster has been that friend.
She doesn't act bitey when she knows i'm upset about something.
So here's to my bitch cat - who hates everyone but me and Mr. T.


1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Awwwww...how sweet. It's nice to have a buddy that loves you no matter what. My birdie Columbia is like that :-) When he knows I need some love he will sit on my shoulder for hours, like he's saying "I can't do much, but I will always be here for you." :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter