Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

OH MY CRAP !!!

I still haven't heard back from the job people, and my future moves are IN THEIR HANDS !! (Oh Big Lebowski, I hear you calling me...)

It's driving me batty that the guy hasn't called yet. My lunch was moved to tomorrow and I was planning to see pregnant Erin, but she seems to be out. No swimming and socializing for me. I am tempted to hit the LYS with all the cunty knitting curmudgeouns (they are having a SALE) but I think i'd rather stay in and Noni along to hit my height requirement before succumbing to the rumble in my belly for buying some more yarn. I keep putting off more finger tubes for the Knucks..That is supposed to be such a fast knit, but my selfish proclivities urge me to constantly zombie obsess repeatedly,"Top Down Cardigan....No seaming.....Top Down....My 1st sweater by winter....Mrrrggghhhh...."

Or I could pull out the Bobblicious...Which I dont wanna. Seems I didn't notice a hole I saw in it last time, and don't wanna touch it at all.

Still waiting for that friggin' phone to ring !@##$%%^&!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Arrggghh! I'm frustrated FOR you! It seems we both have the knitting funks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter