Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Interview part 2

Today I went for my 2nd meeting to get the new job I've been targeting. I totally was up at 5 am or so tossing and turning with anxious enery about it !!!
I should have slept. I killed ! I met the guy who would be my manager and we hit it off ! He was really nice, and funny, and hates micromanagement as much as I do !
He promised to negotiate my pay and call me tomorrow with results ! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOO !!!!

I love it ! Man if this works, it could mean a whole new happiness for me.
It's no secret I wasn't happy at my last job, but this place sounds like it would be perfect for me and not all accounting based ! Can you say RIGHT THE F!@#$K ON ?????

I am meeting with my old co-worker Sharon tomorrow for lunch to catch up on drama, so that should be fun. Plus she's treating ! Wahoo !!

On top of all the goodness, I met with my foot doctor yesterday, and after a few swipes with his knife, he told me the whole foot issue is completely gone !! Done ! No more Efudex, no more Tagamet - Just a lil Neosporin !!! NO MORE DUCT TAPE !
If I was a puppy, I'd be peeing on the floor with excitement !

I plan to chill this afternoon with the kitties and relax. The stress is over.
I am hoping anyhow ;)
Oh yeah amd maybe some more Noni progress, since I have some time free.

I do need to finish my review for the Glittery Girls of the Eyes of desire "pron"
I must confess it's crap. I really cant believe I have to watch both videos, it's so bad. But I guess that is what I signed up for.

Ho - hum...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    No! Don't pee on the floor!

    Ha ha Way to go, lady, sounds wonderful! Great job and foot problem all gone....the sun is shining on you again as I knew it would!

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    Finally, I am just waiting for that call !

    The sun is only shining on me, the rest of the state is gloomy this morning !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter