Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I am still kicking Kinetic Ass.
3 pounds down.
Mr. T is obsessed with roasting green coffee beans, and I am stuck on Roller Derby.
While stalking Stinkerbelle I found a quiz I had to take, and am so tickled black by the results.....







Which fucked-up genius composer are you?




Nick Cave... dark and creepy. You're a bi-polar genius, with equal passion for the most degrading aspects of humanity, as well as the beauty & wonder of God and Heaven.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


I am a huge Nick Cave Fan, and am happy to say that he has a permanent picture in my screen saver. *sigh*
In fantasizing of being a derby queen I am thinking my name will be Shame-a Meinala
In yiddish Shayna Meinala means pretty girl (at least how I remember...)
But in this context it means the shame is mine...
I cant help but think of Ricky Roma, " Your excuses are Your Own"... Ah Glenn Gary Glen Ross

Not much else to report.. Feeling sleepy and thank the calendar tomorrow is Friday !!!
I think we are going to see Hard Candy over at Eric and Erin's, and possibly Wii it up.

Hooray Friday !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter