Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007



So Happy.

I got to meet my girls and I made amazing French Onion Soup.
Hooray for the Joy of Cooking and an amazing MLK Day with the fellow crafty girls !!!
Peep It !!

Its Sewfie, Pencil Skirt, Moi, Aryn & Nya :)
We had lunch at Cafe De Siam and I had Tofu Pad Thai & too much coffee ;)
I was hyper and telling stories like mad. Thank goodness that everyone was laughing !
The bead store was nice, but nothing jumped out at me to take home and make stuff with it. We went back to Nya's and her baby is a sweet bundle of sugar, he actually made me think that I could be a mommy. BUT NOT ANYTIME SOON !


It was so nice to have girl time with other people who get the whole "crafty" thing. You just instantly click, well at least I do. I'd really like to get everyone together again at our house and maybe cook up a meal, play some records and make cocktails...and knit and make stuff ;) of course !!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger cara said…

    awww, jealous!

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger LuciMama said…

    God, I have *got* to make a point of looking at my blog bookmarks more often!

    I think this is the first time I've seen a picture of you -- you're cute! And I don't know what I expected you to look like, but it's just a surprise to see what you DO look like.

    Be sure to post your pix on Flickr Glittermeetup, too!

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    ^_^
    Thanks Luci !!!
    I thought I did put a pic in once or twice.. I have been a bit careful because I dont want to be easily traceable by this blog. Jobs/Stalker/etc..
    Glad you liked the pics :)
    Yeah somedays I am pretty darn cute ;)

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have just now found your blog. I will be back, since I have been featured. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter