Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tomorrow I start the new job.

I'd be silly not to admit I am so nervous and excited about it, I am beside myself.
I've spent most of the day nervously puttering around the kitchen cooking and making things to keep my mind busy. Roasted beet salad with toasted walnuts and blue cheese crumbles with balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing, potato salad with garlic aoili, roasted onion and flat leaf parsley. I made a great salad for work tomorrow and added chicken and sweet potato cubes to it, and made a dish of sliced strawberries.

I painted my nails, and have been contemplating what outfit I will wear for my 1st day.

I have to get up at 6 and leave by 7.
I did a test run last thursday to test out the traffic and buy a parking pass ahead of time. Obsessive ? Yeah a little bit, I have 12 miles to get there, where as my last job was 10 minutes away. Plus I have to dress up, and I didnt have to before....
Good stuff - I feel time slipping away and thrusting me at the newness of it all full speed ahead !

Tomorrow I will certainly have an update !

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger rahime said…

    How did it go? It sounds like you were really ready - and I'm jealous of your work lunch btw.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter