Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I am trying to be better about updating this thing.

At my new job I dont have the nerve to go on glitter, it's too busy and I dont want people knowing stuff that I have said...Some vulgar or naughty stuff belongs to my girls out there.

The job is good. I made a friend there to have lunch with, and I am sure she thinks I am the strangest person she's ever met. I was laughing about Wolford Brimley's diabeetis commercials and she was enjoying my laugh... So maybe I haven't scared her off yet.



Yeah I can't help but laugh when the Beetis commercials come on, and Tyson found this for me on the web...
Diabetes is not funny, but the way this old coot pronounces it, I lose my marbles.

I hope everyone is having a good start of the year, I am ^_^

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    ohhhhhhhhhahaha!
    That commercial remix is awesome! I've never seen the actual commercial since I live in Canada, but if I was your new lunch time friend & you did the immitation for me, I'd LOVE you! (even more than I do already!)

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    I'm glad you enjoyed it ;)
    I keep whispering to her that my beetis is flarin' up..It helps break the monotony of having to, well you know, work.

    Love you back girl !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter