Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

OH HO HO HO !!!!!
Look what came today !!!!!!


Can you say excitement ?
Meanwhile T just got his Pinkie Violence Set and so now it's powerful women kicking ass season in this house.


The job is going well, and I met some v. interesting women who work with students who are deaf and hard of hearing. I really enjoyed listening to them speak about their kids they've taught - plus watching them speak and sign really was impressive.
They even taught me to say "You're Welcome" in sign language ^_^

I am still thinking that I want to explore the Behavioral Disorder Degree..Something still is drawing me to the Anorexics and Bulimics. Somebody has to be strong to help them, I think I could do that. We will see. 1st I need to work at the school for 6 months and earn the right to free credits.

Still no knitting, but I'm exercising on schedule with Ana the trainer in Kinetic.
I think it's 4 pounds possibly more, and my pants are comfortable again.
By the way, if you need new music, my recommendation for the month is :

TV ON THE RADIO !!!!!!!!!!! Return to Cookiemountain is my favorite album of the moment, and I think you all deserve to enjoy it along with me.
Hope you are doing well, I am checking up on your blogs, so tell me interesting things you see, listen or taste !

MUAH !

1 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    wooo! I also love TV on the Radio! My friend is going Wii excercise crazy & swears by it. He says he's lost 7 pounds so far! Yo Go Girl!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter