Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nostalgia.

Ok I know I haven't been posting much. I have been working weekends and putting in alot of time with exercise, but haven't skated yet. I am going all day Sunday if my legs can take it. Because I have been so obsessed and not had a chance to do it, I have been scanning the net for things from the past. I managed to find some pics of my very 1st pair of Roller Skates from my childhood on ebay of all places, plus an AWESOME rollerskating video from the early 1980's.

Step this way to a world that shouldn't have changed. Luddites UNITE !







AND - for all the hardcore fans.....

Oh that gives me the chills !!!!

Ok one more. How could I post about Rollerskating and not include a clip of Xanadu ?


*big smiles* especially since T is sitting next to me as I post this and just rolling his eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter