Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Who's makin' a sweater ??

That's right. It's me ^_^

I had to post a pic of my shapely figure for you all, plus I figured a little eye candy wouldn't hurt.
This is the sweater that dark wave built. Plus, as my 1st sweater, I just wanna say I whupped a llama's ass on this project. Let's hope I can do contrast intarsia on my elbows like patches as I am intending. I think some black stars would be nice. What do you think ??





We are celebrating our Anniversary and Valentine's on Friday. Computer work has been taking precedent..But I can still smell the leather of my boots in here, oh they are wonderful... I am hopefully going to pick up some skates and pads so I can exercise in the street. No derby for me, not yet anyhow. The neck is still busted and slowly fading. Hugs and Kisses to all of you for Valentine's Day - I hope it was special !

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter