Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Still doing Kinetic, and rocked it yesterday.

I miss knitting.
I'm gonna pick up my sweater and say screw the side shaping. It's cold, and I want a skull in the underarm/pit area.
I will post progress. I was toying with making the Eiffel in the latest Knitty, but my top heaviness would make it a waste of time. One sweter that is boxy, and then next will be a Glampyre.

Linky-poo at Stitch Diva
Simple Knit Bodice

warm hugs when it's cold ^_^
btw, the rollergirls dvd kicks ass, and T thinks my skate name should be

Mentl (like Yentl).. I still like Shayma Meynala.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger cara said…

    That sweater is really cute. I've been a lazy knitter of late too. You'd think with the cold and everything I"d have accomplished something, but no.

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    I was thinking of knitting Eiffel too! But first I have to get through the other stuff on my list :) oh, and mentl is the BEST roller girl name for you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter