Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I've been tired, I've been tired...

Sometimes life is like a Pixies song.
So I took this past Friday off, and have been walking and kickboxing with the virtual trainer, and finally am seeing progress. 9 pounds down & I feel great. Was walking with Mr. T and we saw a girl on skates walking her dog.
I am ready.

Started watching Rollergirls for the 3rd time, and am secretly wanting to go try out their track next weekend. (they are holding a skate school on the banked track.)
Maybe I am delusional, but I want to be a part of that.

Back in the real world, T & I have made a conversion to a more vegan lifestyle.
I am not about to be one of those militant obnoxious people about not eating animals.
We are doing it to be healthy - not because animals are cute and we feel bad about eating them. I am proof that it works. Exercise many days a week, and eat your veggies.
You lose weight, the end.
I'm on a mission to be a strong woman, & I'm getting there.

Almost done with the skull sweater, just gotta pick up and finish the second sleeve. Will I beat spring's arrival ? I dunno about that yet.

Hope all is well out there in blogland.
Knittykat, show me your belly !!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    Sounds like you're doing super awesome! My little aspiring rollergirl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter