Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I present.....Bobbilicious


Started in 2006, and finished tonight. I dont know why I waited so long, but finishing these projects is really kinda healing for me right now.

The chevron scarf has been restarted and looks great.
I'll post more tomorrow, I really need to go to bed.
T got a nice raise today and I am so proud of him for negotiating for even more $$$!

I visited Norman, he's a bit doped up, but seemed v. happy that I came by to stroke under his chin for him.. The cone seemed to get in his way (poor baby).
Fingers-Crossed that hopefully he can come home tomorrow..

good night.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    wowie wow! I can't believe I didn't see this sooner! Your bobbalicious is awesome! *highfive*!
    oh, and hilarious about the dream! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter