Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, June 14, 2007








Do you lastfm?

So yeah I have been a bit scarce.
Dreaming the other night that Kneesocky, Gord, T, and me all went for Belgian beer and a nature stroll was super nice.
I've been on the rollercoaster again.
The job has been lackluster, and I am still feeling more than ready to have a new one.
I am trying to make inventory because "lady-like" is gonna be my business ^_^ I am taking the leap to make stuff for $
and I have been rather crafty and things in my free time when I need to escape - which feels like alot.

Right now I am dressed to thrill for a birthday party that I was supposed to be at an hour ago. It's ok, T was late at work and I don't have any beer money ;). I have had some good chill out time if you can see the album cover quilt/list whatever.
PM me if you wanna swap lastfm friend emails :) so we can feel popular on the site.

My chevron scarf is coming along nicely, and as soon as I stop playing Mario Party 8, and charge up some batteries I'll show you.

My brother in law is coming home this weekend and I can't wait to see him. Really I just like thinking he's my brother, I always wanted one just like him.

Good Stuff....

The party was great :)
It's great to see people you haven't in a while & introduce your future husband to them!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    I still can't get over the fact that you had a dream with gord & I in it! Hilarious! And yay for you for making things for cash money! Woot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter