Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

NO WORD YET .

Oh.my.goodness.
I am checking my email for a response what feels minute - ly.

Last night I did some more work on the Noni Bag. I have expanded it with direction from the Guru ;) Oh Knittykat, I miss chatting with you all day...

The nice thing is that I got to Glitter alot yesterday and that made me happy.
Also had amazing sushi last night in Hyde Park.
Good Food Great friends, and my future husband (eventually) across the table from me.
Knit Pic.....

(oh yeah and SOAP tonight or bust !)

I've also included a pic of our outside cat that likes to sleep in our backyard and under the butterfly bushes. He's very cute, and I caught a pic of him napping by the hot peppers :) I call him Pretty Pretty, as in the David Cross comedy bit...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    I miss chatting with you too! My inbox is so empty now :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter