Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"I'm about to whip somebody's Asssssss"

Ok, Mr. T loves the Ze Frank Show... I knew of Ze a while back and haven't unveiled my power move yet, but I must say last night's viewing made my day. A man named Ray made up a song to cheer up his daughter and now has created my new cell phone ring, and I cant wait for someone to call.

Check it out ;)
  • Ze Frank's Mp3 Submission Page

    In unemployed news I sent out a bunch of applications yesterday and am feeling optimistic about it ^_^

    I feel happy today - So I hope everyone else reading feels the same, or at least enjoyed the Mp3..Coz that shit is hilarious.

    I am going for the heel and hopefully finishing the Noni lining today as well. I need a FO ! Pics to follow soon I hope :)
    In the meantime, here's a pic of Moses lounging by the basil on the back porch, and a tigerlilly that is growing out of nowhere in the front yard :)

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    Site Meter