Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A Lovely Weekend During Cranberry Season... *sigh*

What a terrific weekend of laughter, love, & of course Knitting.
We watched the rest of season 3 of Rescue Me, and I am so sad it's over. We also watched La Bete' by Walerian Borowzyck sp ? (V. Dirty !!!) & Even Dwarves Started Small by Werner Hertzog... Yeah midgets, shouting in German - I laughed my ass off.

Lucky me, I got to felt the big Noni on friday night in between episodes, and I dont think it can get any smaller :) I bought some plastic needlepoint sheets and am planning a sewn in lining - Mercy ! I suck at sewing, but it has to be done. Otherwise the bag will be a floppy old thing.

I also started my second pair of socks and it's going fast and way easier than the 1st pair. I wonder if I'll wind up with a sidebar widget that counts how many I have done.
It's been a weekend of romance and snuggling aside from the midgets, and somehow my knitting is really speeding along. I am inspired and calmed by it. Now that tomorrow is Monday, I am going to be MAILING my Usf applications. Lesson learned. Plus a visit tomorrow to the foot doctor - JOY ! and if I can find the time, applying for unemployment, just in case I'll need it.

And now for Dessert....The socks are red, not pink...Fyi ^_^

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Good for you! The socks look great; I was hoping I'd remember how to do them toe up ;-)

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger cara said…

    This toe-up thing is awesome, isn't it? I'm to the heel on my second set already!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter