Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday

So I made a new G* account...and my socks are calling me from the other room to get off my ass and come work on them. Procrastination is the name of the game today.
Just found out that Ruggedchick put her dog down.... So many words to say, but I think I'll just keep them inside. She knows.....

SO how many jobs does it take to complete a claim for two weeks of searching ? This is the magic question. I guess it doesn't matter because i am going to apply to as many as possible.

Today's accomplishments:

*Made work plan
*Cleaned litterbox
*Ate 2 skinny cow flying saucers
*Got G* account set up, Hello Lucimama ;)
*Resisting sock knitting at all costs even though that would make me happiest at this moment.....

Plans to go to yoga at 5pm, because that is what I need.

Oh so exciting......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter