Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, September 17, 2006


dani --

[noun]:

A new position involving a machete



'How will you be defined in the sexual dictionary?' at QuizUniverse.com


Good Stuff....
This weekend has been really both disturbing and then beautiful.
Someone likes me, but thinks my "people" are cheap. Thanks for letting me know.
In front of everyone.

So Saturday, Mr. T and I went tubing with the Suders clan at Ginnie Springs and it was the antedote for all my pissed-offed-ness.
We laughed and floated and joked about everyone peeing in the water once we floated into the river. I have gone tubing many years ago with Joanna and her family, and on the Delaware River as a kid, but yesterday was the most amazing day I have ever had outdoors that I can remember.

The sky had billowing yet fluffy clouds, that slowly shifted and danced in front of the sun. The rays coming down warmed my skin as I lay on the tube with my hands, feet and tush dangling into the cool water. Turtles sunning themselves paid no mind to us lazily floating past on out rented pink and blue donut shaped rafts. Green and exposed rooted trees lined the banks showing years worth of watching the generations of tubers, swimmers and scuba divers returning for a cool oasis from the noise and bustle of modern life.

Last night I laid in bed with my eyes closed, waiting to fall asleep - I could still feel the gentle rocking of the inner tube. I want to go back and do it all over again.

About a finger's worth more of knitting on my socks and I am turning the heel !
Yeah had to mention the knitting.

We woke up, showered and ate at IHOP. Mr. T is passed out due to lingonberry pancake lethargy.
I figured all was quiet so I could blog a little.
So no sparklies yet my dearies ! But the diamonds took a trip out of the house for pancakes, does that count ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter