Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

OMFG !!!!
We got a ring !!

I have never been in a relationship where it was REALLY going somewhere before, but yesterday we went to this highly recommended jeweler and we picked my ring !!!
Mr. T looked at me and said that is the one, you want it too right ??

I.SAID.YES!!!
I stole some snaps in the store ^_^
It will be ready in less than 2 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check it out !!!!!


It's really happening ! I am going to get married !!!!

Now all I have to do is wait for Mr.T to ask me ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Yayayayayayay!!!!

    *throws confetti*

    Congratulations! It's beautiful!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Miss13 said…

    I cannot wait to see it !
    We have a deal with the jeweler to go to the goldsmith to see him put it in the setting, and we are getting it mapped first so we will always be able to recognize it :) Oh I am still so excited, I can't believe it's really happening TO ME ! - TO US !!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter