Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, September 28, 2006




Thursday Really ?

I spent my day yesterday in Pep Boys Purgatory while my master cylinder, brakes and other little things were fixed on the truck. The good thing is that I brought my socks and my Nintendo DS to play some Brain Games and Super Mario. I think I finished them !!
(the socks)
I was going to do them all the way up to my knee, but I am reconsidering, because I have some more sock yarn to stash bust...and the drive to make my 1st raglan cardigan.
But as usual, people wanna see the progress, and so did Norman. He's so supportive of my knitting - and Mr. T - who volunteered his hands to hold my yarn so the skeins wouldnt get twisted as I knit last night.


I am so sick of being unemployed.
I can't stand it.
I am ready for a call and an interview already.

AND TO SEE MY RING !!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Those look awesome! The white kitty contrasts well with the red socks :-)

    I just wanna scratch his ears in that first pic...

    ::scritch scritch::

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger cara said…

    Those look great, I really like how subtle the lace is.

    And congrats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter