Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Friday, October 06, 2006

FORGIVE ME KNEESOCKY, FOR TOTALLY COPYING YOU
but I had to know ;)


(and you cunty bitch who mocked me and said I looked like Rikki Lake, EAT SOPHIA LOREN !!!!!)
Who's got the man and the better ring ???

Forgive me for being immature, but yeah I had to exorcise a small demon >;)

Hauling ass to finish my Mata Hari socks in my 1st picot edge and totally being a jerk and not posting my dvd review for the G* girls. I will, just not now.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just going through blogs on blogger. Stumbled on yours. Interesting that you would dedicate so much time on a pair of damn socks; and what an putrid colour. You must be colour blind
    Have a fab day from the UK, Cheers

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Geez, anonymous, way to own your comments online....piss off.

    I think they look lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter