Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


New Addi's and New Project.

Started yesterday,
Cosmicpluto Top Down Cardigan pattern
I have been stalking this pattern since August, when I discovered her blog. So if she winds up here, Thank you so much Laura !!!
The pattern is really straightforward, and is turning out to be a fun and fast knit.
I may use it again to try a pullover style sweater, or maybe try a dress like Katie did in September.

This is so fun to knit, I almost forgot that I have to go pick up my ring today !!!
The yarn is Wool Ease, and really it's not bad to work with. My hands aren't burned from the wool acrylic blend, and the color is really a perfect cranberry. It took me a long time in the store to just suck it up and buy it, I had a $50 something order in queue for Knitpicks, but if this goes well I may make another with Lorna's Laces in Vera colorway ;) Gotta send more applications, here is the progress before any work today on it. Poor Mr. T, will he ever get his gloves ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter