Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Monday, December 11, 2006

If anybody’s telling me what I should do, then you’ve got to really convince me that it’s worth doing. - Matt Stone

Amazing.
T just sent me this amazing interview with the guys from South Park, and if you need something great to read this is the article.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone on liberals, conservatives, censorship, and religion.

I really have to say I think this country is going backward.
Last night we went out in a date to see Borat - and I laughed the death rattle laugh..
Loved it, and of course they made fun of the Evangelicals.
Sometimes I really wonder if these people speaking in tongues and saying that Harry potter is a Warlock and an agent of the devil are for real.
This also bleeds into my hatred for all things bible thumping in today's reality.

I digress, as we were walking down our OWN steps, I saw two pamphlets for some Healthy Living the christ way and I threw them into the street.
I NEED SAVING FROM ALL OF YOU SPREADING YOUR JESUS VIRUS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive the rant, I dont mean disrespect, but I am tired of hearing all these pushy people talk about a zombie carpenter who will save my soul.
I believe in nothing but myself.

Plus HUGE Kudos to SNL for making a great parody of the New Mel Gibson film saying that the Jews were the ones who killed the Aztecs. I laughed so hard I think a little pee came out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter