Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Thursday, May 03, 2007


Oh wait, What's That ???
That's Right Bitches, I bought my dream car.
and yes it's green.


I have never been so excited about anything EVER.
I cant contain my joy.....
Lookit !

T hasnt heard yet if he has the new job, but tomorrow should be the day.
Work is fun to drive to ;) I throw the top down the second I get in. 3 days and I have a tan LOL !

I've been crocheting and watching everyone have babies :)
Yesterday I took the car to the park and went walking for an hour &1/2 and just grooved for almost 5 miles. That park is the greatest place, it's like going to the zoo and not knowing what kind of animals you are going to see. There are the greatest assortment of dogs there and I yearn to be one of the people with a flashy / fancy/ crafty leash on my cute dog that looks like a cuddly monster.

How cool would that be ?
Oh there she goes, that girl with the monster !

Well we think only the most special pugs, bostons & frenchies are a bit gremlin like.

Life is good.
We are going to a somewhat fancy waterfront brunchy place this weekend to see if we wanna get married there. Quite frankly, I am thinking I'd like to elope and leave the family out.
There is too much stress about my mom wanting to invite who she wants and we want to keep it small and intimate.
I'm trying not to think about it too much.
But I am thinking that a kimono and geta shoes sounds divine ^_^
or a Classic Isaac Mizrahi for Target that I saw in modern Bride.
THEN I think about driving my car out of state for my honeymoon.

Or getting TXRD to roll on skates as my bridesmaids on the Veloway.
(skating the veloway in Austin everyday isnt my current reality since I think we are staying in Florida for now.)

Oh well, gotta check to see if anyone wants to buy my pickup truck. I'm gonna miss it :(

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! fun car! I don't even know how to drive a car! you & T should elope to Toronto!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    New car! Yay! New car smell!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter