Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006



have.been.doing.nothing.but.knitting

and watching the 1st season of Boston Legal.
I have a renewed love for all things Shatner and Spader.
Plus, we watched the 1st two episodes of Heroes last night, and it's not so bad.
I'm not hooked on it, but it could be good. I had to stop reading Senor Coconut's blog because she's a fan, and SPOILERS PEOPLE !

We went to the MAC party last night for the Nocturnelle line premiere.
Needless to say, I have a special batch of goodies on the way that I couldn't resist ;)

Today is a workforce seminar at 2pm - Joy.

2 letters of possible interview pending from the Uni...Let's hope something pans out.
Time for coffee :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Your sweater looks awesome! I might be starting mine tonight....maybe this time you'll beat me to the finish ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter