Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Smores, Shoney's, Schnitzel :)

So no murders on the lake out in Gainesville...But I wished somebody would have kiled some obnoxious campers down the lane from us.

We had a huge rip-roaring fire, pancakes and coffee made up by Mr. T on the propane stove, fresh fruit and wonderful rumpy rompy in the woods. Amazing times, lots of laughs, and a cold slow drift down the springs.

Yeah we are going camping again in 3 weeks.
I love it, and I can't wait for the next mini break ^_^

Tonight we went to the Schnitzelhaus for Oktoberfest beer, goulash, yummy salad, chicken Jagerschnitzel with yummy noodles and appley spicy sauerkraut.
There was a mushroomy creamy sauce over everything and we ran for the lactaids soon after for protection.
There was an accordian lady there and she played "It's a small world", "The Chicken Dance", "Let me call you sweetheart", and "Lady of Spain".
Mr. T said he wished he had the ring with us and asked, "Can't we pretend I had the ring here tonight ?"

Ahh Butterflies and a smile that hurt my face.

The proposal is going to be exhilarating.
I am not touching the box with the ring again - I am gonna wait.

3 days without my knitting...Maybe I have time for a few rows before I pass out ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter