Pauline's Yarn Monster

A knit obsessed girl in a beautiful world...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I START MONDAY !!!!!!!
PLUS THE $ IS BETTER THAN THEY SAID ORIGINALLY !!!!!!!!


My life will finally be stable again...
People, you have no idea what a relief this is to me.
There's a spring in my step and I have been grinning and wrapping presents all morning.

Yesterday I met up with an old friend and turns out she is 9 months pregnant !
Today I am going to visit Erin and Wes..

In my circle of friends, I am the last to get married, and now the bitches are all surrounding me with babies ^_^
Oh well, I still haven't gotten a puppy yet...
Here's a pic of the tree I got for the fiancee'.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger knittykat said…

    Aw, a sock monkey tree! :-)

    And hooray on the job!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger cara said…

    congrats on the job! Extra money = more yarn!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter